I Thought Of Something Different Today :)

A Little Corner For You & Me

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

For Nik - A long time in the making

Apology

The one I lost with a tear in my heart;
Forever gone, forever apart;
Nothing left to fill this space;
Tears stream, staining my saddened face;
I will never forget any of the good;
And the bad I will always regret;
Many times we have tried;
And many more times you have cried;
Leaving you behind broke my soul;
Nothing else could have been done;
The end result would be nothing but hurt;
Never again,as a person, will I be whole;
For everything I have done;
I apologize a thousand times over;
Even for a day to have back the fun;
For you I would write a thousand poems;
Sorrier than I could ever be;
Another lifetime and then, maybe, I will be free.

C.S. Gartner

1 Comments:

  • At 5:03 PM, December 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would love to be as nice as the last reponse, however...I will not be for i am the one who thought i made u feel this way take a minute to think about it however i do beleive now more then ever that it was all a mistake and the years of waste only one thing good came of all of it....ashley...Now take a minute to think of the one your losing...write something about the...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home